Only fifteen days left of Big Brother 2015. In a little over two weeks, someone will wear the Big Brother 17 champion crown. We still have a lot of game play left with six people still remaining in the house.
Next week, we may see a fast-forward week, with someone leaving on Tuesday, and then another live eviction on Wednesday. This takes us into the final three players on Big Brother 2015.
Thursday Night Football begins this Thursday (September 10th, 2015), which means the Big Brother schedule becomes a bit more complicated. According to our friends at BigBigBrother, this is how the schedule should fall in the remaining weeks:
- Sun, September 6 8PM EST– Nominations Episode
- Wed, September 9 8PM EST – Power of Veto Episode
- Thurs, September 10 9PM EST– Live Eviction show – Final 5 Revealed
- Sun, September 13 8PM EST – Nominations Episode
- Tue, September 15 8PM EST – Pre-Recorded Eviction-Final 4 Revealed
- Wed, September 16 8PM EST – Live Eviction Show – Final 3 Revealed
- Thurs, September 17 – No Episode Due To Thursday Night Football
- Sun, September 20 8PM EST – 1st Part Of Final HOH Competition
- Wed, September 23 9:30PM ET/PT – 90-minute BB17 Season Finale
Host Julie Chen will probably announce the full schedule on this Thursday’s Big Brother Live Eviction episode. Right now, some of the activities we have listed happening on those dates are purely speculation. We will update and confirm the schedule once it is announced and released.